Ahad, 14 September 2014

Kiehl's Hydration Cream - Next Review

Yeah. After using 2 bottles of Angelica range from L'Occitane for hydration cream and still got dry face skin, I want to try something new. So I choose Kiehl's. Its more cheaper and its almost natural.

So I just bought it today. Need another 2 weeks to see the different.




Another 2 is sample for hydration cream with whitening and night serum. It was proposed to me but I will try the sample first.

The price? Not bad. RM100 for 50gm. But for the hydration cream with whitening price almost similar to Angelica hydration cream and for night serum is RM220.

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Dilarang menyalin atau menyiar semula hasil penulisan dalam blog ini di dalam apa jua bentuk medium.

Penulis tidak bertanggungjawab atas komen-komen pembaca.

Komen spam akan dibuang serta-merta.