Jumaat, 10 Januari 2014

Dilemma To Be Fully Housewife Or Earn Salary From Work As Usual

Its been around my mind over the months. It started when i was confirmed pregnant my first child.

Discussed with Zcat, he giving me green light to be fully housewife.

Stressful come and go when you work with idiots. The people who reject other advise to follow the standard procedure. Add some emotional feeling with professional thing.

Really.. i rather keep an eye for my family needs than the documents that messed up by "forgot" excuse.

Being scolded for something that I don't handle it really make me sick.

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Dilarang menyalin atau menyiar semula hasil penulisan dalam blog ini di dalam apa jua bentuk medium.

Penulis tidak bertanggungjawab atas komen-komen pembaca.

Komen spam akan dibuang serta-merta.